"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:5

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hello Guangzhou!!

No photos today...sorry!

This morning we flew from Nanchang to Guangzhou. I was so happy to see it!! Last time, we were in Guangzhou the entire time as Lena is a Guangdong baby. So I really felt at home on Shamian Island after two weeks there. Plus, it's so much more relaxed here and of course caters to adoptive families. Nanchang was nice to visit but Guangzhou is more my style. We already had lunch at Lucy's and are relaxing for a few hours.

Macey was a trooper on the plane, laughing and playing with the barf bags LOL! It was a very turbulent flight. Kevin fekt sick. But it was just over an hour, so very easy.

We have nothing planned tonight and we have a tour tomorrow. Medical exam is on Christmas Eve and we are going to try to go to church.

That's all for now. Pictures tomorrow..I promise!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Isn't GZ a wonderful place to be !

Charlotte, Guangdong mom x2, Chongqing mom x1