"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
Matthew 18:5

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Clowning around

Today was uneventful. We walked just to the other side of Shamian Island to the local market area. We saw lots of herbs and dried "food" for sale. I put food in quotes b/c I wouldn't eat most of what we saw. There were ants, starfish, seahorses, and the like. We also saw live scorpions and snakes. I didn't bother with photos of any of that.

We just came back to the room to relax and Macey's been clowning around. I'm trying to capture her little personality in photos but she doesn't ever smile when I point the camera her way. I have to coax the smiles out of her. But I got some pretty cute ones.















This picture is for Lena. She wanted to see the crib where Macey has been sleeping. Nothing fancy!



We only have three more sleeps before we head home. It cannot come fast enough! WE MISS YOU LENABUG!

2 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Macey is just so cute!!! I see what you mean about those beads on the bed....who came up with that idea? A man I'm sure!

~Lynn

Difference2This1 said...

It's been wonderful following your journey!! Macey is so cute!!! We pray for an uneventful and safe journey home!!! Jennifer in DE